Be part of the world’s premier executive coaching community.
CoachSource is constantly expanding its community of the world’s most experienced executive coaches*. Only the most effective, talented and seasoned executive coaches are eligible to participate in CoachSource’s community. CoachSource focuses on leadership coaching (and sometimes an emphasis on intercultural effectiveness, business transition, or career planning) but does not source or refer "life" coaches.
Coach Screening - Seven key criteria:
- Specialist in leadership effectiveness coaching - helping leaders achieve positive, long-term change in leadership behavior over time.
- Extensive experience coaching senior leaders (C-level, EVP/SVP, VP, Director).
- Years of experience coaching - Minimum five years as practitioner, 10+ years preferred, minimum 2 years independent. Employees of clients must be unemployed from their company for 2 years.
- Business experience - formerly possessing senior leadership positions in organizations, line management and Fortune/FTSE 500 preferred.
- Client list of Fortune/FTSE 500 organizations of similar size and stature to our clients.
- Advanced degree - MBA, MA, MS, or Ph.D. in organizational development, organization psychology, business or related fields.
- Executive presence - demonstrates the overall presence of a seasoned, senior executive coach.
- References from candidate's coaching clients.
- References from CoachSource clients and/or coaches.
- Specific coach training and certification.
- Geographic location.
CoachSource is always seeking to create a diverse network of coaches, i.e., background, culture, and business experience.
*Due to the large number of coaches already in our coach community, CoachSource is limiting the number of new coaches in the Northern California, Southern California, Colorado and Washington state areas. Exceptions are made if a coach has significant former executive-level experience or coach is specifically requested by one of our client companies.
How to Apply:
- Email us and request a CoachSource application. You will be sent an application for your completion.
- Complete your application and send it back to us in Word format, along with an updated professional photo in .jpeg or .png format.
- We will confirm receipt of your application and notify you of next steps.